All steps required to make an order
1. Know what you want
Ordering process is simple and easy to do. First what you have to know is what you want (specifically or generally). For example you want a specific whip like the 8 ft 8 plait bullwhip, or a general idea of what you want - for example a beginners bullwhip, or some cheap bullwhip.
2. Write to me/use the build in cart
The next step is to write an e-mail, text me or call me. I need to have some description of what you want as I described before. We will arrange a final price, delivery time, prepayment and all of the info that I need to create best whip for you.
You can also use a build in cart. It's easy and convenient.
3. Pay the prepayment
Third step is to pay the prepayment. I accept paypal(which accepts credit cards), cash, money orders and wire transfers. Please acknowledge that I am going to start making the whip on a day that payment is cleared.
4. Look for the postie
Waiting time vary from one to four weeks. At the beginning of your order I will give you a waiting time period. If the whip will be shipped to you, than we have to add a shipping time.
- Every shipment to Poland up to 10 kg costs 17 PLN.
- Shipping cost to Europe will differ depending on size, weight and a country of destination. But prices start at 15 EURO per parcel.
- Every shipment to Poland costs 19 PLN.
- Shipping cost to Europe will differ depending on size, weight and a country of destination. But prices start at 30 EURO per parcel.
- A price for shipping of a single whip to Poland is 12 PLN. As price may vary depending on a parcel size or weight I don't provide specific price list.
PayPal is the best way to pay. It provide a proper security and gives you many payment options like: bank transfer, credit card payments, international payments or transfer from another PayPal account.
Money order - You can also send me money through post office. For details ask your local post office retailer.
Cash - the last and the best option is to paying by cash. Of course this is available only for people who will pick their order in person. After all it is hard to hand a cash via internet :).